Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Blog Networks, Forums, and Tweeterville - Does Anyone Have Any Original Opinions Still?


Not long ago I had an interesting complement from an acquaintance. He told me that it was okay that I got thrown off of a blog network, because at least I stuck to my guns, had my own view, and refused to relinquish authority or cower to the mass mob of political correctness. Interestingly enough, I totally agree with that, and although it was unfortunate I can no longer participate on that blog network, perhaps it's just as well, lest it would corrupt my mind, as it challenged my right to free speech unless I promised to agree with everyone else. Okay so let's talk about this for second shall we?

Indeed, I told my acquaintance that; yes, those blog networks are interesting indeed. It is almost as if no one of any real intellect wants to discuss anything or exchange ideas, more tell everyone what their opinion is, which is not even theirs, it is pretty much whatever TV station or newspaper they soak in that information from, which they adopt and swear it is their own, not so much thinking these days and don't get me started on the Facebook generation.

You see, "it's amazing what people can be led to believe," or someone once said. Indeed, I think I also am in line with that thought from that famous philosopher, even if I do not agree with everything he said during a lifetime. Whereas most clinical psychologists will tell us that people are a victim of their observations, education, and experiences; it's too bad that there is so little creative and original thinking going on these days.

Why go onto a blog network, Internet forum, or even on one of those social networks like Facebook, or hang out at Google+ if all you hear are the opinions, opinion polls and surveys, or talking points of various groups on any side of the political spectrum. You see, I have this theory that humans just like to "commote" which is a word that I've created to explain the action verb for commotion, as it sounds a little bit more like "commode" - and perhaps that's what I'm saying - all of this trouble on the Internet, and now there are trillions of pages of it - doesn't amount to much.

Whereas, a good percentage of our population is attempting to work itself onto the same page, too many people are giving up their sense of originality, and they won't stand by their ideas. New ideas and concepts without a spokesperson cannot be achieved, as they end up a lost cause, something we talk about in our think tank quite often. You can have the greatest idea in the world, but if the bureaucracy, or political correctness won't let you get past square one, then there is no use wasting your time in uttering "pearls to swine." Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it.

Getting Started With Forum Marketing   Five Reasons An eBay Seller Should Join An Online Business Forum   Internet Marketing Forum Has Benefits   Reasons Why You Should Promote Your Online Business Through Forums   



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。